Moving Towards a Better Use of Gmail [part 1]

I have plenty of friends on gmail but most of them know nothing when it comes to gmail's feature-rich and powerful interface. So I will attempt, once or twice a week, to change that horrible fact. If you don't have a gmail account yet, please go get one right now!

I will be gathering my information from personal experiences, various articles and such found on the web (there's plenty). If something does not work, just leave a comment and we well try to figure it out together. If you know about a cool trick and want to share it, don't be affraid to leave a comment or an email.

Part 1: Navigation
Navigating through gmail is pretty easy with a mouse. But did you know that it is not only easy, but also faster with the keyboard?
Don't take my word for it though. Try it out for yourself and let me know.

To turn the shortcuts on:
Goto your settings tab in gmail, then locate keyboard shortcuts. Turn them on, go to the bottom of the page and hit save.

I have an embedded list of gmail shortcuts for you down below. Print it or Save it and try out a few things. Click here for a direct link to the document.



Let me know how it works for you.


1 Response to "Moving Towards a Better Use of Gmail [part 1]"

gravatar
The Aesthetic Leo Says:

Thanks a lot bro. I didn't know you had a blog too!!!!

Post a Comment