A Comeback Is Brewing

I am coming back folks. I took a long break but its time to come back. Too many things going in the Tech world to keep me quiet. I am trying out a new layout, make sure to let me know what you guys think. And if you want send me emails about anything you need me to talk about or explain. I will be covering Google Wave
in the days to come. If you dont know anything about it, check out the vid below brought to us by lifehacker. I think it does the best job at describing what is google wave and why we should wave. I will also be talking about the various improvements to Boxee. If your still not using it you definitely have a problem!! Expect some more gmail tips, a list of my new firefox extensions, google chrome, and many more...



No Response to "A Comeback Is Brewing"

Post a Comment