The next Social Networking Service you Should consider Using: Cliqset



Most of us are getting tired of all the new "social networking" services that keep popping up out of nowhere. "I dont want to sign up for another thing!", "Doesnt Facebook do that already?", "I really dont get
twitter..." are some of the many responses I get when I speak to people about joining other services. I admit that, in the past, I pretty much felt the same way: You had to fill out all these forms, make up another password that you were going to have to try to remember, start your "friends list" from scratch, and try to remind yourself to visit the site all the time until it became a habit.

Well if you can relate to all the stuff mentioned above then I have to inform you that they are no longer problems. You no longer have to go through the long signup process. Between facebook connect, openid and such services you will almost never need to fill out forms to open another account online. Your friends list is handled almost the same way.  All that really remains relevant is the need for the service.

So do you need cliqset?
I'll tell you why I need it and you can decide whether or not the same implies to you. I have tons of services I use: facebook, twitter, digg, blogger, stumbleupon, youtube(to name a few).  I don't come online everyday, sign into each, and go about my business, that would be insane! How do I expect my friends and family to "follow" and keep up with my online activities? With over 70 different social services, how does anyone?



Cliqset lets you aggregate your information from other social services, communicate and share in real-time, and create individual conversations around different items that you or a friend shares with the service. Cliqset succeeds where friendfeed failed by allowing you to control what gets seen and what doesnt without having to create "custom feeds". You decide what updates get posted on cliqset and you can even control what cliqset sends to your other services. With the addition to Boxee support and an adobe air app, cliqset unifies your social identities way better than any other service has ever done before. Check out this mashable article for more info or just head over to cliqset to signup.
I'll see u there :)


No Response to "The next Social Networking Service you Should consider Using: Cliqset"

Post a Comment