Pardon the Dust

I have not posted in a while and will not be posting again until the new year. I wanted to let you guys know that I have not forgotten nor dropped my blog. I will be back in full force next year but until then I will leave you with a few updates.

Update 1: Boxee

I have blogged a few times about Boxee and they have grown tremendously since. From big investments to Netflix support, the people over at Boxee have been working overtime to bring us the best tv/entertainment experience out there. If you have not given the app a try, do so now. I still have beta invites so email me if you need one. If my word is not enough, give this article a read: It's Living Room 2.0.

Update 2: Backblaze

Backblaze offers unlimited backup just like Mozy and others with an extra touch. Instead of having to pick what you want to backup(you can still do that), at $5 a month you get unlimited space and the software backs up only the data you need, ignoring unnecessary files like operating system files, applications, and temporary files.

Update 3: Have a wonderful Holiday

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


2 Response to "Pardon the Dust"

gravatar
Anonymous Says:

About time you posted man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to big things from you and your blog next year!! Wait until you see what I do bro!!! 2009; it's a wrap!!!!

gravatar
raphsabb Says:

Yea no doubt. Been busy but its for the good.
I'll keep reading your blog don't worry.

Post a Comment