Let me Google that for You

I don't know about you guys, but I always get these 2 minute calls from friends or relatives asking me the most random/pointless questions for which a simple google search could have gotten them a satisfactory answer. And this normally pisses me off but, what can you do, I open a google search and I give them the answer and hang up. This genius, coderifous, felt the same way I did and came up with this brilliant site called: let me google that for you.

To understand what the site does: Just imagine you called me and asked me where to go to download AVG. I would then goto the site, type in AVG and it would fabricate a link for me that I could send to you.
Here is the link you would get(make sure to click on the link to understand what happens).

I am dying right now! I can't wait to use it on someone!


4 Response to "Let me Google that for You"

gravatar
Unknown Says:

lmao! i think that just made my day!

gravatar
raphsabb Says:

glad I could help, lol

gravatar
Raoul Says:

hellz yeah!!!! someone please ask me a question!!!!

gravatar
Anonymous Says:

How do I empty my trash can?

Post a Comment